Date(s) - 05/18/19 - 05/19/19
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
We visit Jeannie Gagné’s and Ana Guigui’s home town of New York City for two days packed with opportunities to sing, working on technique, and learning how to sing effectively in a variety of contemporary styles such as R&B, Pop/Rock, Musical Theater, Jazz, and singer/songwriter.
This Intensive will explore these topics in depth:
- easy-to-follow techniques for singing fluidly and authentically in various contemporary styles
- shifting from classical to contemporary styles
- Mindfulness practice for singers and performance
- healthy vocal technique for contemporary styles, including belt voice, mix voice, speech-level singing
- riffs and runs
- trouble-shooting vocal issues
- building the tool kit you need for success as a contemporary singer
- stage performance
Bookings are closed for this event.